Friday, April 13, 2001

Hey..it's me again. It's 2:30am after Bermuda Shorts Day, and I just woke up from a long-deserved sleep. I've been sleeping very little the last week trying to get everything done. I can't believe it's all over! Yesterday was pretty fun....the beer gardens at school took a lot out of me. I came home about 8pm, went to bed "for a couple of hours" and ended up waking six hours later! I bought a ticket for the BSD party at Desperado's' which I've ended up missing. What a waste of money that was! Oh well...I have a few more hours of e-commerce to do today, and that's it. Weather permitting, I should go for a bike ride today. Bob's birthday is tonight and I'm supposed to be heading up to Signal Hill for that. Joe has to work tonight, but I may go over to visit him later today.
I'll write more later....